Hire IT Staff Now
Get fast referrals to local developers and other developers
Call Tim at 416-364-2300
Employers face fierce competition as many organizations reach out to the same candidates.
Top candidates receive multiple job offers.
When you find candidates with the right combination of skills and experience, they may be difficult to approach.
The Solution: Get Referrals To The Most In-Demand Tech Specialists
- The Search: Stafflink reaches out to our trusted network for referrals to candidates for your role. We build targeted boolean search strings to bring you passive candidates.
- Screening: We interview the best candidates to ensure that they’re qualified, available and interested.
- Referrals: We introduce you to the most promising candidates.
- Background Checks: We conduct reference and background checks upon your request.
- Negotiate the Job offer: When you choose the person you want to hire, we’ll negotiate a job offer.
- On-boarding: We make sure the new hire shows up and meets your expectations.
Get Referrals From Our Network: What Kind Of IT Specialists Are You Looking For?
How did this global car-sharing company save thousands of dollars … and a week's worth of headaches?
Metavera once spent over 75 hours finding a single hire, only to have that person quit after 6 weeks. Metavera turned to Stafflink to find a replacement:
After in-depth interviews with four other staffing firms — I chose Stafflink. 2 Reasons: time and money … They did not disappoint. Within one week Stafflink had a re-hire in place, allowing us to remain focused on our core competencies. As you can imagine, our total savings were thousands of dollars. – Metavera founder and president, Tony Simopoulos
What you’ll get in the Boolean Search Secrets eBook
- See how our Stafflink recruiters uncover the most difficult-to-find passive job candidates
- Follow along with our visual guide and learn how to build your own boolean search strings
- Copy and modify our example search strings to create your own candidate searches
- Learn search strings to find candidates on blogs, portfolios, Github and Youtube