A top online gaming company is seeking a Director of Engineering, Analytics to improve in their metrics through a variety of optimization techniques. This is a full-time permanent role based in Toronto, Ontario.
To Apply: Please send your resume and key qualifications for this role to Samantha@stafflink.ca. State “Director of Engineering, Analytics” in the subject line.
- Partner with other parts of the organization to understand business goals to drive meaningful improvements in our game metrics through a variety of optimization techniques
- Build, manage, mentor and lead multiple team totaling 15+ engineers
- Hire additional top performers to grow the team as needed
- Mentor the team, improving engineering best practices & team morale
- Strive for excellence in development process including planning, time and quality estimation, problem solving, and team dynamics
- Clear and active communication with team and management, providing active status and recommendations around in scope projects or other areas of concern
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Engineering, or equivalent.
- 8+ years related professional experience in Analytics, Business Intelligence and/or Data Warehousing.
- 2+ years of experience in Marketing or User Acquisition field.
- 5+ years of experience in team management, including hiring, building key projects and career management.
- Proven ability to motivate teams and operate effectively in a fast-paced, high-energy environment
- Proven experience with large-scale data analysis, data-mining, business intelligence systems, and other advanced business reporting tools, including SQL or similar tools
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com