Our client is seeking an Analytics Architect to design, build and maintain large-scale back-end data tracking and game optimization applications. This is a full-time permanent job opportunity in downtown Toronto.
To Apply: Please send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org with “Analytics Architect” in the subject line.
- Design, build and maintain large-scale backend data tracking and game behaviour optimization products.
- Work closely with analysts and game studios for seamless integration.
- Mentor teammates at all levels, fostering an innovative environment of technical excellence.
- Review detailed designs from others, align with company-wide technical vision and provide technical leadership.
- Guide implementation of major revenue-generating features in games using data platform.
- Collaborate with technical teams on new and emerging technologies, determining how they will integrate into current and evolving infrastructure.
- Maintain an understanding of end-to-end system interactions and architecture in order to assess the implications and dependencies associated with design decisions.
- Demonstrate extraordinary coding and development skills, including critical review and improvements to software developed by other engineers.
- Take a hands-on approach in the development of prototypes, independently and with others.
- Pro-actively recommend improvements and new approaches to address potential systemic pain points and technical debt.
- Work closely with Product Management on feature definition and Project Management on project schedules.
- 10 years of software development experience.
- 3 years in a technical leadership role.
- Experience creating or integrating analytics and user acquisition platforms and APIs.
- Working knowledge of analytics landscape, architectures, trends, and emerging technologies.
- Proficient in a mixture of Java, Go, Python, PHP, SQL.
- Experience with big data and database development skills including SQL.
- Solid understanding of both relational and NoSQL database technologies.
- Experience with Vertica, MySQL, Spark and Hadoop is a plus.
- Experience with cloud environment like Amazon’s AWS.
- A strong foundation in Unix/Linux including the ability to diagnose and solve common problems.
- Excellent written and spoken communication skills and ability to work effectively with others in a team environment.
- BS, MS in Computer Science, or related technical discipline (or equivalent).
To apply for this job email your details to Samantha@stafflink.ca