As IoT developer, you will design, develop and lead the implementation of Internet of Things (IoT) enterprise solutions for our clients. You will work in an Agile environment, with sprints running 2-3 weeks, and be responsible for technical delivery of projects.
To Apply: Please send your resume with a brief summary of your qualifications to Samantha at email@example.com
- As a senior member of the project team, you will support the full life cycle of client projects
- Fulfill the role of main technical interface to the customer.
- Work hand-in-hand with the Project Manager to scope the project, develop project plans, estimate project costs and timeframes, identify competencies required and assign work to team members
- Provide technical leadership thru analysis, design, development, testing and implementation of solutions.
- Design, code, test and document projects using IoT solution components, Java and SQL
- Motivate, mentor and train project staff as needed to secure project technical success
- Coordinate technical resources across multiple locations
- Report issues to project manager that might affect product delivery, such as increase in project costs
- Ensure project staff adheres to relevant coding and technical standards
- Ensure the finished product meets the design and technical specifications of the client
- Deliver the project from a technical perspective on-time, on-scope, on-budget and with quality.
Desired Skills and Experience
- Innovative, highly technical professional able to effectively lead the technical delivery of quality solutions in a fast paced, agile environment. Specific requirements include
- A senior technical resource with experience deploying software solutions in manufacturing environments
- Experience leading clients through requirements definition and technical discussions; ability to influence customer decision towards leveraging standard product features and/or reusable IP wherever possible to minimize cost and risks
- Experience defining and documenting requirements, architecting (high level and detailed) solutions, designing, developing, integrating and testing software systems for complex projects in the Industrial environment using automation / MES software/ERP software / IoT products.
- Able to resolve a wide range of issues in creative and proactive ways
- Demonstrated drive and accountability towards results.
- Experience working with remote teams.
- Experience coaching and guiding less experienced resources from a technical perspective.
- Preference will be given to candidates with experience delivering IoT projects, at a minimum should have exposure to IoT concepts. Thingworx training would be an asset
- Strong database and connectivity skills
- Strong Java programming skills
- Ability to travel globally (estimate 25% travel for project, plus travel to office if working remote)
- US Citizen able to get clearance to work on Aerospace and Defence contracts
- Any offers made would be conditional upon favorable reference checks and criminal checks
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org