Our client is seeking a DevOps Engineer to design and build high-performing applications and infrastructure within a continuous deployment and delivery pipeline.
To apply: Please send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org with a summary of your key qualifications for this role. Put “DevOps Engineer” in the subject line of your email.
- Design and build high-performing applications and infrastructure in a DevOps environment
- Develop reusable, scalable, and testable automation scripts and tools for routine and repetitive tasks
- Conduct performance tuning and capacity planning activities across an entire infrastructure stack
- Troubleshoot and expeditiously resolve escalated software and infrastructure related issues and challenges
- Explore and evaluate new and emerging software tools and technologies
- Advocate DevOps best practices and mentor engineers across the company and within the local community
- 4 years of experience building a multi-tier infrastructure stack designed for a mission critical application
- 4 years of hands-on experience managing Linux, bare-metal, and virtual machines
- 2 years of experience working in a continuous integration and continuous delivery environment
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Engineering or Information Technology
- Hands-on experience with configuration management tools (like Ansible, Salt, Puppet or Chef)
- Experience using application monitoring and log management tools like New Relic, Splunk, Logstash, or similar
- Experience with Git
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com