stafflinks Stafflink Solutions
Toronto IT Staffing Company
Our client is seeking a software engineer to work on their global payments system.
You should have a very high degree of comfort in a programming language of your choice. This job offers a flexible work schedule and you get your choice of tools (both hardware and software).
- Design, develop, test, deploy, maintain and improve software.
- Build back-end system supporting digital payment, wallet and chat.
- Understand concurrency, distributed computing, messaging and algorithm, and know the trade-offs between frequent delivery and technologies.
- Develop tools and contribute to open source wherever possible.
- Adopt problem solving as a way of life – always go to root cause!
- Strong fundamentals in data structure, algorithm and object oriented programming.
- Software development experience in one or more general purpose programming languages.
- Interest and ability to learn other coding languages as needed.
- Degree in Computer Engineering or Computer Science or 3+ years equivalent experience in SaaS platform development.
- Experience with one or more general purpose programming languages including but not limited to: Java, Ruby, or Scala.
- Implement platform components such as RESTful APIs, Pub/Sub Systems, Database Clients.
- NoSQL experience.
- Experience with AWS services.
- Contribute to open source projects.
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com