As a Machine Learning Engineer, you will develop novel machine learning algorithms and data products for fraud detection, personalization, search and NLP. You will work with petabyte scale datasets and work with high throughput, low latency systems to put your models in production touching lives of more than 300M customers everyday.
We are looking for someone who oozes passion, ownership, and a love of building great things. The Product and Engineering teams will rely heavily on your build. You’ll have a ton of trust and responsibility. So, if challenges excite you, and you’re ready for a big one, let us know.
• Work with massive data from multiple applications and 300 M+ customers.
• Own the development of machine learning algorithms.
• Design and evaluate novel approaches for handling high-volume real-time data streams in a machine learning environment
• Develop a feedback system to improve the selection of features for the algorithms.
• Design and implement A/B Testing and other validation processes.
• Understand the theory and application of theory for common classification, clustering, NLP, and collaborative filtering.
• You have demonstrable software engineering experience in Scala, Java, or Go.
• You have experience in distributed data processing frameworks like Hadoop, Spark or other similar frameworks.
• You respect advanced data structures and can use them to solve your problems.
• You have an applied science degree and 3+ years work experience with software development.
• Python, R, and other high level languages are a bonus.