We make sure you hire the right person
After placing over 1000 people in IT jobs, we’ve developed an IT staffing system that works for small, medium and large-sized organizations. You have nothing to lose because there are no up-front costs and our placements are 100% guaranteed.
10 ways we ensure that you hire the right person
- We know IT. We specialize in one thing – technology recruiting. Our team has an average of 7 years experience. Our staff is personally trained and mentored by Stafflink’s founder, Tim Collins.
- Behavioral interviewing: Past performance is the best predictor of future performance. We use behavoiral interview techniques to uncover patterns that help us choose the best person for your job.
- Referrals: We have a huge network of contacts that help us connect with IT specialists who are open to new opportunities. Landing a referral from someone with firsthand knowledge of a candidate’s work is our forte.
- Focus on communication skills. We understand that soft skills are key to a person’s success on the job. That’s why we screen candidates for communication and soft skills first.
- Going beyond the resume. We look for real examples of people’s work such as code samples, blogs, portfolio’s and their interactions in user groups.
- We stay in touch. We are there for you long after we place a person at your company. If issues come up, we will always be there to mediate a solution.
- Experience: With over 20 years of recruiting experience under our belts, we know how to make win-win placements for the client and the candidate.
- Cultural fit: We take time to understand the culture of your organization to make sure the person integrates easily onto you team.
- Social screening: We watch how candidates interact with their peers in social media venues like LinkedIn, Twitter, Github, Google+ and in special interest groups.
- No surprises. The worst thing is having someone start a new job and to be disappointed. We ensure that all aspects of the job placement are openly communicated before the first day so that there are no unpleasant surprises.